Today is Father's day, and as I have sat home sick all weekend, something really exciting occurred to me...if all goes well, we just may be celebrating Father's day next year in our very own home for Jeremy!
I've thought a lot about future holidays with our child, but no thought has ever hit me quite as strongly as this one did today. It's amazing to me that a year ago we were struggling to get pregnant. Now, we are only weeks away from beginning our training classes to become adoptive parents. And hopefully, a year from now we will be well into our journey of parenthood. We are so excited for that time of our lives.
Jeremy is an amazing man. His love and devotion to our little family are incredible, to say the least. I can only begin to imagine what an amazing, proud daddy he will be. I have no doubt that next year when Father's day rolls around, he will deserve every ounce of praise that comes his way, and more. So, in anticipation of all this next year will bring us, happy father's day sweetie...you deserve to be celebrated.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment